Final comment (ha, ha) on Natl. Championship

Howard, I love reading your posts, BUT, in this sport, a horse ISN'T great
if he/she has only 2 good years in 'em!  That's the whole point of
"endurance".  That's also the whole idea behind "horse and rider team"...the
team should have been built over time.  Finally, Barbara Mc., I totally
agree with you.  I remember every National Champion AND the year they won,
AND their horse's name prior to this new system.  I was in awe of them and
read everything I could about them and how they conditioned and rode, etc.
Cindy Collins