Re: RC: Nationals Qualifications

According to the online database if the 500 mile rider/horse combination had
been in effect ( for a NC ride back in '98 )Valerie Kanavy and Jedi would not
have been qualified to ride the NC but did go and win the WEC.

We do need to be a bit careful, IMO, about these criteria to determine the
unintended consequences of any standard put into effect.