FERA

My apologies; in a previous post I sent out the wrong address for FERA.  You'd think I would know better, but, when you realize the information is coming from moi, then you might not be surprised to see it's all screwed up.

Here's the real website address for FERA:

http://www.floridaendurance.com/

I did want to mention that anyone can join FERA.  You don't have to be a Floridian to join.  Check out the membership.  We have some out of state celebs on the list (my gal, Val, for one).  And the membership is dirt (or should I say sand) cheap.

cya,
Howard (yea, I know there's an ad for World Endurance News on there.  haha, I must of missed that meeting)