Hallelujah ride's trail boss is a celebrity

For those of you who have come to the Hallelujah Ride in the past, you
have met Tricia Jackson, who is our" trail boss" and always does the
trail briefing at the ride meetings. Well, she is now a celebrity. If
you ever watched the Survivor series, Tricia will be on the Survivor IV
series filmed in the Marquesas Islands, on Nuka Hiva Island. You may
have seen the previews on CBS. Well she is now working hard on insuring
our trails will be ready for the ride on February 23. She is not allowed
to talk about  her adventure, having signed contracts with CBS, but we
are so proud of her, and if anyone could make it through,
Lucie