Re: RC: Bob Marshall saddles

Karen -
Sounds to me like you could afford to loosen the girth a bit.  The wide
Arab barrel tends to push the girth up into the "armpits" regardless of
where you place the saddle, and the tighter the girth the worse it
happens.

Of course, DON'T just go out and drop your girth three holes because
Abby said so, please ... the real point is that most people think the
girth needs to be way tighter than it does, until they meet a horse like
this.

Happy trails
-Abby B

--