DVMs and people who do teeth

Barb Peck bpeck@together.net
Barb Peck
bpeck@togther.net

Which is exactly why my Vet won't just tranquilize
a horse for someone else doing teeth.
 And while I'm sure some of these people doing teeth do a good job, I'd
still rather have an experienced vet doing my horses
teeth than someone else.
Just my opinion though..
Barb

Dr. Newell wrote
remember, once the DVM has administered the
drugs, it is that person's license and liability on the line.  They
deserve
to be compensated for it.
                                     --CMNewell, DVM