Re: RC: Layover near I-77 Charlotte/Columbia?

In a message dated 2/3/2002 2:18:46 PM Central Standard Time, maryann.spencer@us.army.mil writes:

Guess I am just one of those no frills riders that stop at rest stops
and then go to the pet section as far from others as possible.  Tie my
horses to trailer and give them all the hay and water they can eat.

I have done that with one exception.  I get them out and walk them and offer them water and they put them back in teh trailer.  I don't want them getting loose close to the highway.....