travel info

I will be hauling two horses from Montana to Oklahoma leaving Feb 20.  I will be going via flagstaff where I will drop off one of the horses.  .  First of all, I am looking for a place for the horses to stay to stay the night of the 20th between Provo and Flagstaff(about 2 to 3 hours south of Salt Lake.) Then another place the night of the 21st, between Flagstaff and central Oklahoma...probably in north eastern New Mexico.
Also, the horse going all the way to Oklahoma is due to foal in April.  Do you all think putting in 12-14 hours travel time per day is ok for a pregnant horse?? Of course I'll be stopping and taking her out every four hours, etc.  Any input would be greatly appreciated.