<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Re: [RC] [RC] West Region LD Rides
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:42:28 GMT 2003
  • - Zephyr Arabians

    Re: [RC] [RC] West Region LD Rides - Jeanne Slominski

    Donna, maybe you should take a look at the LD ride results for the West region. Quite a few show 6 hrs as first and last completion times. Some list the riders in alphabetical order, as opposed to order of finish. Very few give a LD BC. The California RMs are great folks. It's unfortunate that most don't acknowledge the LDs. They have 'training ride only' mentalities.

    Jeanne
    Petaluma, CA
    AERC #4887
    ----- Original Message -----
    Sent: Tuesday, December 24, 2002 6:00 PM
    Subject: Re: [RC] Fw:"New LD riders" or 3rd class Old Dominion Citizens

    I am so sorry for that treatment of LD Riders.  Being an LD "Queen" myself,
    I invite everyone out to the West coast.  At least to Utah and Arizona.  They
    treat us  (Bob and me) very well. We get our recognition and then some.  some of the California RM are super spectacular!!!   Take a trip out here and I
    will personally take you to some great rides.  Donna and BOB