Re: [RC] Thinking warm -- yechy flies - Zephyr Arabians
--- "C. Eyler" <eyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> At the Doncaster Renegade last September, I saw a
> horse wearing a different kind of flysheet. It
> extended all the way up the horse's neck and covered
> most of the head. It was white.
Sounds like the Rambo FlyBuster or the DustBuster.
There is also a sheet made in Europe for horses that
suffer from sweet itch. That one is a finer mesh to
keep out gnats and is supposed to be very tough to
withstand group turnout. It comes in brown, tan, and
I think white too. I'm thinking it's called the Boett
* Zephyr Arabians & KattWmn Web Design *
* http://www.zephyrarabians.com *
* http://www.kattwmn.com *
* From the "Horse Capital of the USA" Norco, CA *
* You have the right to remain silent, anything *
* you say can be misquoted and used against you. *
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now.
Ridecamp is a service of Endurance Net, http://www.endurance.net.
Information, Policy, Disclaimer: http://www.endurance.net/Ridecamp
Ride Long and Ride Safe!!
- [RC] Thinking warm -- yechy flies, C. Eyler