Re: Help save Camp Far West Ride

Great idea!  A letter is easy enough to do.  I have another thought-how about a petition supporting the ride, maybae at the AERC booth?  Lots of folks will be at the convention!

Karen
----- Original Message -----
From: LSimoni197@aol.com
To: Ridecamp@endurance.net
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2002 4:15 PM
Subject: RC: Help save Camp Far West Ride

Please write a letter to;

Robert Hight,
California Director of Fish and Game
1416 9th Street, 12 floor
Sacramento, CA 95814

The Camp Far West Ride which is held over Memorial Day weekend, at Spenceville Wildlife Area near Marysville, CA, is not being allowed.  This ride has a 17 year history, and serves as a pleasant 3 day vacation for about 200 endurance riders each year.
We, who love riding in this area, are hoping that the Dept. of Fish and Game will reconsider their decision, if enough of us wright them.

This is definitely an action item,    Lynge Simoni