Dentist versus Vet

Here in Pa. there is a local man named Howard Wray that does an incrediable job on teeth. That is all he does and does not have to sedate. Even my one mare who swears every ouchy is going to kill her practically begged him to do her teeth and came back for more when he pulled her wolves teeth. All my horses crowded arround him. Not only does he have "the touch " with horses , but he does an amazing job. I have 2 old horses that need special attention. I can't say enough good about him and am thankful that my guys don't need sediation to be done. He has found that it is a rare individual that he can't do without sedation. He does not man handle the horse and is very gentle with the horses. I think the horses sense this and cooperate. I have seen him even work on some very difficult horses and they even cooperated. By the way he cost $40 per horse and was worth every penny.

Merrie Boone
Silver Dream Arabians
MerrieSheik@paonline.com