Re: RE: Chiropractors

>I truly believe that the ligaments and musculature does >have a lot to do
with how well the adjustments stay in >place, and that's why she uses so
much "muscle therapy" >stuff in her visits. The proof is that her
adjustments >"stuck" a lot better than the other chiropractor - I >ALWAYS
felt like I needed another adustment a few >days after the other
chiropractor adjusted me, and >maybe that's why

The chiro I used in So Cal (the San Dimas area) was Dan McCaffrey, DC and he
always did ALOT of muscle release work before he adjusted the horses (or
me), and his adjustments always stuck far better than anyone else's
(although I didn't shop through dozens of chiros before I found Dan).  He's
also really good about showing you how to do alot of the muscle release work
so you can follow up yourself, although finding just the right spot for each
muscle isn't all that easy.  He's not dirt cheap---if memory serves, it was
about $125 three years ago.  BUT, I'd rather pay $125 once instead of $30
five times, and I thought the value was justified.  A "quick" visit was
about 90 minutes of solid work and the horses were puddin' afterwards. :-)

Susan G