Fw: [ETI_C20] Saddle Fit Clinic

I AM PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT MASTER SADDLEMAKER, DAVE GENEDIK, WILL BE
IN
TOWN MARCH 15-17.  I am hoping that he will do a lecture and
demonstration
on proper saddle fit as well as individual consultations for you and your
horse. Dave looks at how your saddle fits your horse and whether it
allows
proper movement in your horse, then he explains how you can make YOUR
saddle
fit YOUR HORSE better.

Dave also makes custom (Black Rhino) saddles. If you've even ridden in
one
of his saddles, you'll never go back to another saddle. His saddles put
the
rider in the ideal position for optimal balance and comfort. There are
several people in the Corral who have his saddles and love them.

Check out his website at www.aboutthehorse.com.

Please let me know if you are interested in the lecture/demonstration, as
have not yet confirmed it.

Also, please let me know if you would like to have your horse and saddle
evaluated and what the best day, Sat. or Sun., would be for you. The time
slots will fill up fast once the ad goes out in the magazine and
postcards
go out to others.

Please pass this on to anyone you think may be interested. I am working
on
puting together a flyer with details and fees.

Happy trails,

Lisa

Access Your PC from Anywhere
It's Easy. It's Fast. - Free Download