From: Merrie Boone
To: Ridecamp
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2002 7:03 AM
Subject: RC: a few questions

Does anyone have experience with an Equalizer Saddle Pad ? They have the foam inserts and come in 1/2, 3/4 and 1 inch thickness.The standard is 3/4 inch. I have a collegiate senior event saddle. It has a centerred seat like a dressage seat versus a forward hunt seat.  I am needing a saddle pad that has thicker padding to pad the underside of either gullet. I am also going to make arrangements for a professional saddle fitter ( not associated with a particular saddle fit company) to double check my saddle fit.

Also has anyone tried one of the sportpacks that fit like a sleeve over the cantle of an english saddle with a sheepskin seat cover over the seat ? Will this work or could I with a few creative adjustments make this work ?