Re: A Few Questions

<Does anyone have experience with an Equalizer Saddle Pad ? >

I have been using the pads for quite a few years and really like them. I have nothing negative to say and I think they are great pads. Get the material that has wool, for against the horse.

<Also has anyone tried one of the sportpacks that fit like a sleeve over the cantle of an english saddle with a> <sheepskin seat cover over the seat ? Will this work or could I with a few creative adjustments make this work ?>

I've done this many times. Although the cantle sleeve  doesn't fit as snug and tight over the sheepskin as it would over plain leather, it is still very workable. I never had it fall off or anything. Riding in the sheepskin seat cover is heaven - except when it rains! ;-)

Lauren

Lauren & Allan Horn
San Juan Capistrano, CA
Lauren & Allan Horn