Mammoth Cave Kentucky trails

Carla Lawson robandcarla@hotmail.com
had wonderful weather today..BRAG BRAG BRAG!! so off we went..dogs in tow
with horses too. To Mammoth Cave..between Louisville and Nashville TN.
just an easy 9 miles off I-65!
Wonderful well marked trails. good footing some rocks tho mostly the
trippy kind...Got to see some white tail deer, beautiful rock formations
and and awesome climbs and descents. FINALLY GOT TO SEE A REAL WATERFALL
IN person! I feel so good. Let me tell you trails are as pretty in the
winter as they are in the spring summer and fall. Get out there and enjoy
one today!! here is the link if you want to check things out.
http://www.gorp.com/gorp/resource/us_national_park/ky/hor_mamm.htm
hope this helps wonderful trails the site does not do it justice!
 We started on the Lincoln Trail head and wandered around about 12 miles
and we only had to double back 2.5 miles of that. Course it was in the
dark by the time we finished..Ansata was a trooper only tried to kill me
once today!with a tree this time! I am on cloud nine!
carla (yeeee haw...lets go again!)
Ansata (I thought I had the tree lined up right..darn she moved.)
Haley (I didn't like the trippy rocks.)
Rob (I didn't care for the trippy rocks either)