Re: RC: All my problems solved (Long) Apology

 I am sorry, I should have responded privately to you. You sent what you
did privately to me.
 I hope you understand reliving the sting of that "know-it-all" just
aggravated me again. I am not usually one to fly off the handle like
that. I am anxious for the foal to be born. I am reading all I can. I
believe it was a "foal heat" breeding. I just learned about that! :0)
 Anyway, I am very concerned about mom and baby's welfare. I am glad I
have the vet coming out. It was the soonest I could schedule an
appointment.
 Thank you for the information and concern. You picked up that I was an
obvious nim-rod about what I am doing. Again my humble apology and
thanks.

In His Hands,
Lisa P.
www.outbackacres.com
North Central Florida
Riding: the art of keeping a horse between yourself and the ground.