Fwd: RC: Morgans & Endurance sort of?

---- Begin included message ----
Okay,

Since I found a wonderful farrier, and my mare is totally balanced now, she's moving different.  She flings her front feet out after a step.  Now I've seen horses do this before, but they've always been gaited, once a Morgan, once a gaited Appy.  She moves pretty fast at the walk also.  So have I unearthed a gaited Arab or is she still adjusting to her new feet?  Any opinions?
---- End included message ----