<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: [RC] Urgent homes needed for Nevada State gathered Mustangs
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:39:25 GMT 2003
  • - Cindy Collins
  • - Paddi

    [RC] Urgent homes needed for Nevada State gathered Mustangs - Typef

    I am passing on some information given to me by a gentleman who runs a Wild
    Horse site. The horses mentioned below will be taken to the livestock
    auction soon if homes are not found for them. They are not BLM horses but
    State roundups and will not be kept indefinitely. The Nevada Department of
    Agriculture is not obligated to hold them for any length of time before
    disposing of them. Please read the link attached on these horses. Because of
    the drought they had been wandering into neighborhoods and causing traffic
    accidents so were rounded up.

    Thanks in advance for taking the time to read about these horses. If you
    know of anyone that you think might be able to help, please pass this
    information on!

    :) Jackie