<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: RE: [RC] Re:Weather
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:39:26 GMT 2003
  • - Roger Rittenhouse
  • - Roy Drinnan

    RE: [RC] Re:Weather - Roy Drinnan

    Just a note from the frozen north.

    By some grace of a greater being it was 60 F here all night last night.  We had 8 in of snow last Thursday !!!!

    Now its wet and warm, just plain wierd.

    By the way I'm north east of Maine.

    Can't build a decent igloo in this weather.

    Roy Drinnan
    Nova Scotia