<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Re: [RC] RO, Fit to continue
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:39:27 GMT 2003
  • - Truman Prevatt
  • - Terry Woolley

    Re: [RC] RO, Fit to continue - LOUISE BURTON

    WOW Now THAT would solve things!!!

    Louise

    Louise Burton

    Firedance Farms Arabians

    http://pages.prodigy.net/firedancefarms

     Barbara McCrary <bigcreekranch@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    Interesting post, John. Considering the opinions from other ridecampers, I
    would think recording only DNF for results in Endurance News would be
    adequate, but submitting pull and treatment records to the vet committee for
    research would be important. This way, the information is in the hands of
    those who wanted it in the first place, and the public record is
    non-specific as to reason. Would this please everyone (if such a thing is
    possible)? I also think the responsibility should go back to the ride
    manager and the head vet for submitting pull and treated horse records to
    the office. I'm not convinced that all riders would be willing to submit
    them.

    Barbara McCrary