<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: RE: [RC] IAHA ride aka speed?
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:39:28 GMT 2003
  • - DVeritas
  • - Sue Brown

    RE: [RC] IAHA ride aka speed? - Maryanne Stroud Gabbani

    Title: Message
    Can someone please send this to the people who are supposedly managing endurance here???? Please, pretty please. After the not-so-masterful fiasco of Giza I got word today that our local endurance wannabees are holding a 20 km race at .....guess what!!!.....a race track. And there are even people stupid enough to ride in it.

    I swear I give up.

    BTW, nice letter in Endurance World, Steph.

    Maryanne Stroud Gabbani
    Cairo, Egypt
    maryanne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    www.ratbusters.net