<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Re: [RC] hawaii
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:38:47 GMT 2003
  • - Lysane Cree
  • - terre

    Re: [RC] hawaii - Barbara McCrary

    Yes, there are a few endurance riders on Kauai, as my husband and I attended a ride in 1992 (I think).  I can't quite remember the woman's first name; her last name is Brodie (Susan?).  Also, Sarah Christie was there at the time, but she's since moved back to CA and as far as I know is no longer riding endurance.  Sands Dickson in Colorado is still an active and quite successful endurance rider, but she was living on Kauai at that time.  AERC should have a list of Kauai riders.

    Barbara McCrary
    ----- Original Message -----
    Sent: Friday, November 08, 2002 1:51 PM
    Subject: [RC] hawaii

    Are there any endurance people in Hawaii?  I have just been lurking for quite
    awhile because we have been moving and I haven't been riding much, but we
    will be visiting Hawaii the first two weeks of December and I would love to
    have the opportunity to do some riding over there.  We will be on Kauai and
    Maui.  Please email me privately if you know of any possibilities.

    Thanks so much,
    Teri Lefever