<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: RE: [RC] Right-Handed Riders/Diagonal (long)
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:38:48 GMT 2003
  • - Debra Reid
  • - Ridecamp Guest

    RE: [RC] Right-Handed Riders/Diagonal (long) - Bob Morris

    Maggie stated <<<Not always and sometimes if I didn't post, I think my butt would probably be nothing but one hard callous. >>>

    I have been known for being "hard-assed" but I have no calluses. We (wife and I) do not sit in the saddle but ride with a long  leg, taking the motion and weight on the inner thigh. Butt only hits the saddle during the walk.

    Bob

    Bob Morris
    Morris Endurance Enterprises
    Boise, ID

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Maggie Mieske [mailto:mmieske@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
    Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2002 8:38 PM
    To: Bob Morris; Mary; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; howard9732@xxxxxxx; Dbeverly4@xxxxxxx
    Subject: Re: [RC] Right-Handed Riders/Diagonal (long)

    I haven't had time to follow every post today but have glanced through some.  In pondering over this and having plenty of time to read Bob's shorter post, I have to admit that I don't always post.  Malik has some smooth gaits that I am perfectly able to sit.  Not always and sometimes if I didn't post, I think my butt would probably be nothing but one hard callous.  I am interested to see how this thread develops.  :)
    Maggie