<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: [RC] RE coll dude
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:38:49 GMT 2003
  • - Leonard . Liesens
  • - Leonard . Liesens

    [RC] RE coll dude - Leonard . Liesens

     I appreciate your nice words, Dory. Thanks. Riding in Steph's ride was like a... how can I say... a regeneration/refreshment/reloading of batteries (choose the most appropriate)

    From the beginning I was watching your black guy. I liked this guy very much (from seeing  it, maybe Iwouldn't like him by riding him... who knows...)

    Pictures have been sent to Steph, but I can put them on a shared Website piece by piece (50Mb max I think) where you could download them and maybe find an interesting one.

    If you would like to check Belgian black humor, check http://www.endurance-belgium.com/grogallo/grogallo.htm  -- sorry if French to English translation is a little bit approximate (would you like to suggest any better translation, just email me and I will correct it)

    Cheers

    Leonard

    From: BREJD@xxxxxxx

    Subject: [RC]   cool dude

     You guys have to know that Steph put up Leonard up in her trailer...you know

    the long one with the living area?  I know I was parked beside (in front) of

    him. I also found out that we rode Tevis together (kind of) and meet

    there...this is a very small world when you can meet people from far away at

    Tevis and years later run into them again in Idaho...who would have guessed

    it?

      It did look like he was having a blast. I talked to him every day and he

    seemed to be having a great time. The last day (Sat) he was riding around on

    one of Steph's horses taking pictures and I ask him why he was not riding

    that day as he was very busy taking photo's. He smiled at me and said he was

    riding ....the 30 that day and was enjoying himself taking photos and talking

    to everyone! He is a very nice and funny guy. It was nice to have him as a

    neighbor. He always ask how we (our small group) did. It was fun!

      Dory.. riding the black stallion next to you