<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Re: [RC] Mustangs
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:38:50 GMT 2003
  • - Vallonelee
  • - Lauren Horn

    Re: [RC] Mustangs - Sullivan

    Just sold an Arab x with Pryor Mountain BLM mustang mare--most gorgeous dark buckskin pinto....She was extremely smooth gaited and had the fastest downhill walk I have ever seen.  She did fine, but didn't have the recoveries of my pure Arabs.... but she was on the stocky side....Lauren, you can email me for more details, if you want, and I can send scanned photos if you are interested in seeing her type.  She was just over 14.3...
    Karen
    ----- Original Message -----
    Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2002 7:29 AM
    Subject: [RC] Mustangs

    It's been a while since I had a horse that I could compete on and I'm now ready to start looking again. I've been seriously thinking about getting a mustang. I would buy one already broke and seasoned. I know there are a few people who really like them and I was wondering if there are any "cons"? Is there anything that I should look at specifically when considering a mustang vs. any other horse? Anyone know of a good mare for sale?  I would appreciate all input and also any info on mustang/arab crosses. Are those suppose to be the "next big thing"?

    Thanks,

    Lauren
    PS region