<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Re: [RC] album full new one started-To Paddi
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:38:15 GMT 2003
  • - Paddi
  • - Lynda K Thompson

    Re: [RC] album full new one started-To Paddi - Paddi

    I agree better to keep them in the same place. It just kept telling me if you did not pay for more space it was full.
    I will move pics to Scotts site
    paddi
    ----- Original Message -----
    Sent: Saturday, November 02, 2002 5:34 PM
    Subject: Re: [RC] album full new one started-To Paddi

    I started a new one Scott has used up his space they said

    >>>www.sendaframe.com
    email is seamstob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  and the pass word is sarah

    Paddi<<<

    To all,

    I actually added another album to Scott's current address so we can add more pictures under the same login name.

    Paddi, if you want to switch your pictures over there, go ahead.  It just seems easier for all to remember if we keep with one sign in, what do ya think?

    Ginger
    PS  Just let us know when each one becomes full and we'll keep adding more as long as the site let's us!!