<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: [RC] Your message could not be delivered to: Mary Batt
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:38:18 GMT 2003
  • - Heidi Smith
  • - Susith

    [RC] Your message could not be delivered to: Mary Batt - Charles

    It isn't a virus.

    When Ridecamp forwards messages, it lists the authors email address as the reply to field.  For instance hit reply to this message, and it will be directed to me.

    For some reason, Mary Batt's account is no longer working.

    The mail processor at Mary Batt's end looked at the "reply to" address as the person originating the message.  When the mail couldn't be delivered it sent the "reply" to inform that the message was not received by Mary Batt.

    John fixed the problem a few messages back.  I know I saw a message about it yesterday.

    Charles