<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Re: [RC] Sheath swelling
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:38:20 GMT 2003
  • - Kari Hanes
  • - Jeanne Slominski

    Re: [RC] Sheath swelling - Jeanne Slominski

    If I don't keep Sonny's sheath clean, people often think I'm riding a stallion.

    Jeanne
    ----- Original Message -----
    Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2002 7:55 AM
    Subject: [RC] Sheath swelling

    I have a horse who, after 3 to 4 months, has his sheath swell up (and I mean bowling ball size swelling) if his bean is not cleaned out.  Normally, I clean the bean out of my horse's sheaths every 6 months.  Does anyone out there experience this same problem after 3-4 months?  Just wondering!

    Ginger  (I'm full of questions today, aren't I?)