<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Re: [RC] Heartbelt vs. hand-held
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:38:22 GMT 2003
  • - John Teeter
  • - Jim Holland

    Re: [RC] Heartbelt vs. hand-held - Sarah McIntosh

    Jim:
    Thanks so much for sharing this information.  This is what I have been
    thinking about doing, and this gives me a clearer direction to go in.

    I love it when these valuable jewels of information show up every once in
    awhile!

    Thanks again.

    Happy trails,
    Sarah & Saffire & Tawny