<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: [RC] Fw: Foothills Ride!!
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:37:42 GMT 2003
  • - Sandy Terp
  • - Charles

    [RC] Fw: Foothills Ride!! - DeAnn Schnepple

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: DeAnn Schnepple
    Sent: Monday, October 21, 2002 11:57 PM
    To: PNER Moderator
    Subject: Foothills Ride!!

    Thanks Mary and Anna and crew for a wonderful ride.  It was my 4 1/2 year olds first LD ride and we had so much fun.  He was a good boy and completed the ride (an hour over time, but he completed).  The weather was perfect and, as usual, you are both great Ride Managers.  I look forward to next year of really doing a season with my new boy!  I think he learned a lot on this ride.  He got all A's pre and post ride, ate and drank all through the ride and truly enjoyed himself.  It was the first time I ever rode him by himself and he thought that was just fine!  Thanks again for a wonderful ride and I really do appreciate all the work you put into your rides.
    DeAnn and Sierra!