<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Re: [RC] [ER2] too much walking?
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:36:50 GMT 2003
  • - Hickory Ridge Arabians
  • - Tiffany D'Virgilio

    Re: [RC] [ER2] too much walking? - DeAnn Schnepple

    Oh, I like that saying at the end of the post!  Very appropriate for our sport!

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: vallonelee@xxxxxxx
    Sent: Sunday, October 06, 2002 7:59 PM
    To: Enduranceriders2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Subject: Re: [ER2] too much walking?

    In a message dated 10/6/02 2:59:47 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
    canewbanks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

    > Going to try some more aggressive approaches towards this
    > cough this week when I see Traci.

    Let me know what you do and how it works as I have had to fight that battle
    in the past and would like to have more "ammunition" if I have to do it
    again.
    Lee
    People may fail many times, but they become failures only when they begin to
    blame someone else.

    4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
    http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/MVfIAA/87drlB/TM