<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Re: [RC] Guest fees
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:36:27 GMT 2003
  • - Debra Ager
  • - Joe Long

    Re: [RC] Guest fees - Becky Huffman

    ---- Original Message -----
    From: oddfarm  I would like to hear from one RM that had everybody show a card at their ride.
    The first year we had some problems, but not since then.   Most people who pre-register send copies of their cards, otherwise they show them at registration.  Not only AERC cards, but TERA cards as well for a small discount on the entry fee.  I get current member lists from each organization so I can verify anyone who doesn't have their cards with them, but I don't think I've had to look up three or four riders at the last few rides.

    "Good and Ill have not changed since yesteryear; nor are they one thing among Elves and Dwarves and another among Men. "
    -Aragorn, son of Arathorn