From: Truman Prevatt [mailto:tprevatt@mindspring.com]
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2002 5:52 PM
To: Kathy Mayeda
Cc: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: Re: Multiday/Rules

Nor did I say it was. I was simply responding to your comment, "
While I could argue that a multi-day shouldn’t be held to the same standards as one day rides, because it IS a totally different animal….. "  Your words not mine.

Truman

Truman - read this:  I DO NOT THINK THE DECISION WAS MADE LIKE THIS JUST BECAUSE IT WAS A MULTI-DAY..... PERIOD.K.