Sponsor for Jr at Hallelujah Ride

As it so happens, I have contacted my daughter, who will sponsor
Christi, whom many of you know, on the 25 at my ride. Della has offered
to let Abby's Junior ride with them. Christi would like the company, and
Juniors enjoy riding together. I would trust my daughter with my own
life, and she has many times trusted Christi's life with me on the trail.
Truman, thank you for your vote of confidence.
Lucie