Re: RC: DVE Ride - response to Nick

In a message dated 1/25/2002 12:26:41 AM Central Standard Time, guest@endurance.net writes:

Only because I threatened an official protest to Maryben Stover who was
present at a private meeting with the witnesses, did the results get
changed.

David, that is absolutely not true.  After talking to you, when I asked Jackie about it, she was already going to give them completion only.  And I do believe that she meant that it doesn't matter, because they give no placings, not because LD does not matter.

The bottom line is that maybe you would be happier not going to multi day rides...

maryben