abuse again

Just so ya'll know, the horse has seen a vet and is cleaned up.  Yes, he is now permanently blind in that eye, but at least it's not hanging there and he is getting vet care.  I just don't understand people who must have the police visit them before they will get vet care for their animals.  Here I am worrying because my horse tore up a chunk of hoof doing the Jennings ride barefoot and is now slightly lame.  (Kenny the farrier is due out Sat to put shoes on him...yeah!)

Juli and Alpine (got a vacation, think I'll go on pretending to limp....)