Fire Mtn Fondness

Well, once again this ride proved to be a great one.  BOB just loves the
desert.  It was a difficult one for management cause of biker sabotage.  But
Mike was out there guiding us all with his bike and clothespins.  Thanks to
all.  The wind came and by the time some folks left it died down.  We all
spent time around the fire pits talking and drinking hot chocolate.  Can't
wait for the next one.  Thanks again.  Mike and Sue.  Also this is one of the
rides I get my clothes back from volunteers.!!!Thanks again.  Donna and BOB