<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Re: [RC] Web fonts
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:35:57 GMT 2003
  • - Rides 2 Far
  • - PEGGASIS

    Re: [RC] Web fonts - Laurie Durgin

    Go to control panel, go to the accessiability(sp) and check the display tab. My son said he thinks that s it. Ask him at Ejd91717@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: SandyDSA@xxxxxxx
    Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2002 7:44 PM
    To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Subject: [RC] Web fonts

    Can anyone suggest some help for a very weird occurrance? Last night when I powered down, I had a weird message something about display for the vision impaired. I closed the winndows and shut down. Today, every web site I open has HUGE fonts all over the place. Any ideas? I can hardly read anyone's sites! Tough to shop!
    Sandy