<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: RE: [RC] Web fonts
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:35:57 GMT 2003
  • - Steven Proe
  • - SandyDSA

    RE: [RC] Web fonts - Bob Morris

    Your computer is aware of your continual ageing and the necessity of larger print size so you can continue to read with minimal use of glasses. Thus it is anticipating your diminishing vision and the ability to read fine print. Be thankful that your computer has your best interests at mind.

    Bob

    Bob Morris
    Morris Endurance Enterprises
    Boise, ID

    -----Original Message-----
    From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of SandyDSA@xxxxxxx
    Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2002 8:44 PM
    To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Subject: [RC] Web fonts

    Can anyone suggest some help for a very weird occurrance? Last night when I powered down, I had a weird message something about display for the vision impaired. I closed the winndows and shut down. Today, every web site I open has HUGE fonts all over the place. Any ideas? I can hardly read anyone's sites! Tough to shop!
    Sandy