<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Re: [RC] Helmet VIDEO
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:33:50 GMT 2003
  • - Maryanne Stroud Gabbani
  • - Howard Bramhall

    Re: [RC] Helmet VIDEO - sindy mccosker

    I wish every youth group would show this video to its members.

    It is one of the most powerful videos ever produced!!

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Karla Watson
    Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2002 11:38 AM
    To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Subject: [RC] Helmet VIDEO

    Just recieved my copy of "Every Time...Every Ride" video produced by 4-H. Wanted to show my kids. VERY GOOD for anyone to see who does not wear a helmet. Just the part of the video about what happened to that guy Rusty Nail, who completed Tevis at age 12 and was a big cutting trainer is enough to make ANYONE wear a helmet!! Shows many other people too. Its a must for anyone out there who is on the fence about helmets. There is a part where they show what happens to the brain with a fall. Very eye opening. They show how helmets are tested and everything. I ordered mine online from Pony Club for only $8 ($13 with shipping) and its worth every penny. Gonna show mine to a young girl at my barn who never wears a helmet. Shes only 14 yrs old.

    Karla Watson