<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: RE: [RC] AERC BoD Meeting
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:33:07 GMT 2003
  • - Ridecamp Guest
  • - CMNewell

    RE: [RC] AERC BoD Meeting - John A. Teeter

    yo tom -

    yep, all the board members are in the meeting so you can't ask them now unless you're sitting right there in the room. Bet they even have cell phones turned off:) - could have last week tho but I didn't think about it.

    I'm not sure its worth the $1000 either - $0.30 from each member maybe?? I'll wait for the minutes. (or at least till steph gets back! ;)

    johnt
    -----Original Message-----
    From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of goearth
    Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2002 10:37 AM
    To: Ridecamp
    Subject: [RC] AERC BoD Meeting

    Hello John,  since it appears its not a closed meeting i guess that its just a forum of No Discussion from the Members.  Maybe you could ask the BoD if we could get that Spy Cam for future meetings so those that would like to observe a Meeting in the Salt Lake City Airport or elsewhere could have that opportunity.  tom sites