<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: RE: [RC] MSN, again
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:33:10 GMT 2003
  • - TddWil
  • - Susan Young Casey

    RE: [RC] MSN, again - John A. Teeter

    howard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- I just can't see not supporting the homeless:)

    johnt
    -----Original Message-----
    From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Howard Bramhall
    Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2002 1:05 PM
    To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Subject: [RC] MSN, again

    Dear HOWARD BRAMHALL,

    Action Required: Please read this entire notice carefully.

    We have tried to contact you during the past month because we are unable
    to obtain approval from your credit card company to charge your credit
    card for your subscription to MSN Internet Access. The cause may be that
    your credit card recently expired, or it may be that your credit card was
    recently cancelled or replaced.