<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: RE: [RC] 30 Minute Interpretation Explanation
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:33:13 GMT 2003
  • - Lif Strand
  • - Randy H Eiland

    RE: [RC] 30 Minute Interpretation Explanation - Bob Morris

    OK Randy;

    But how was this change to the rule instituted? It was done 1999/2000 but I find no reference to it passing through the BoD. It was never posted in the Endurance News as per procedural requirements as far as I can see.

    We need some edification.

    Bob

    Bob Morris
    Morris Endurance Enterprises