<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: [RC] FW: Congrats Mary Coleman
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:33:13 GMT 2003
  • - Vchorsegal
  • - Truman Prevatt

    [RC] FW: Congrats Mary Coleman - Steph Teeter

    -----Original Message-----
    From: CJ H [mailto:castaneacavalette@xxxxxxxxx]
    Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2002 5:18 PM
    To: steph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Subject: Congrats Mary Coleman

    steph can you just submit this one to ridecamp, I dont want to subscribe just a friend sent me this from Guest? something thanks Claudia

    Date: 18 Aug 2002 23:15:09 -0000
    From: MAILER-DAEMON@xxxxxxxxx
    To: castaneacavalette@xxxxxxxxx
    Subject: failure delivery

    Message from yahoo.com.
    Unable to deliver message to the following address(es).

    :
    207.141.24.22 does not like recipient.
    Remote host said: 550 unknown user
    Giving up on 207.141.24.22.