<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: FW: [RC] Finish lines and criteria
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:33:13 GMT 2003
  • - amber applegate
  • - Kari Hanes

    FW: [RC] Finish lines and criteria - Bob Morris

    Further to the year 2000 change to Rule 6.2.1.2;

    The Board passed and place into force the following;

    20Feb1999: Rules
    A motion that the permanent rule process be amended as follows 1) no permanent rule will be adopted without first being published in EN and member comment solicited; and 2) no permanent rule will be adopted without a staff cost analysis having been prepared; and 3) all permanent rule proposals will be submitted and processes as per the attached process sheet(??) and 4) nothing will prevent the adoption of temporary rules immediately and without prior publication in the event of a bona fide emergency.

    Was this ever done for the change to the rule in question?

    Bob

    Bob Morris
    Morris Endurance Enterprises
    Boise, ID