<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Re: [RC] helmets
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:32:32 GMT 2003
  • - Sullivan
  • - Merryben

    Re: [RC] helmets - Sullivan

    I love mine too...but wondering how many folks have that colored plastic cap fall off in the first 6 months....happened to both my friend and I
    Karen
    ----- Original Message -----
    Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2002 8:52 AM
    Subject: Re: [RC] helmets

    My Troxel Sport is
    light and comfortable, and I usually don't remember I have it on, even after
    I return home from a ride.

    I have a Range Rider helmet and I absolutely love it!  I've walked back up to the house from my barn with it on, only remembering it's there because I have to walk past a mirror to get to my bedroom. =)
    Only bad thing is the visor....not long enough to provide ample sun-shading but with those cashel thingys that you can add on, it's no problem. =)

    ~Kaity Elliott  <yup, the lurker-no-more>