<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Re: [RC] bob marshall sports saddle
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:31:49 GMT 2003
  • - Allegra
  • - CTRider1085

    Re: [RC] bob marshall sports saddle - Andean Odyssey Farm

    I have ridden in my daughters treeless Bob Marshall barrel saddle and have
    found it slips  to the side on our wider backed horse. I do not have this
    problem with our narrow or average built horse.  Maybe it's just me.  The
    stirrups are set forward and I do not care for the "chair" position it puts
    me in and would opt for the set back position others have talked about.  I
    think that might be personal preference though depending if you are use to
    riding in a western or english saddle.  Overall it is a very comfy saddle.
    Debi
    Andean Odyssey Farm
    Claysville, PA
    andean@xxxxxxx