<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Re: [RC] Waaahhh, cry, sob, WHINE
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:31:52 GMT 2003
  • - Rides 2 Far
  • - SunsetOvrC

    Re: [RC] Waaahhh, cry, sob, WHINE - DeAnn Schnepple

    No whining!!!  You get to pickup a new horse.  How exciting!!!!  Let us all know how it goes.  If you need a place to stop on your way back, give me a call!!!

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: amber applegate
    Sent: Wednesday, August 07, 2002 10:35 PM
    To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Subject: [RC] Waaahhh, cry, sob, WHINE

    Well, sorry to disappoint everyone in Orick, but I have to be in Canada
    Monday Morning. I am so sorry Elaine, but I will be there on Sept. 14th for
    the Redwood Ride. I know how you all were sweatin me coming in second to the
    last, so now I have knocked off the competition.

    amber, going to have a glass of wine while I Whine.( kinda like Amber and
    amber and now Amanda and Angie)

    Good luck to Super Pat, and Renee and Nutterbutter and Oddfarm, btw, I am
    too close to you and don't have an answer to your quest for a place to stay.

    See you in Sept.

    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Ridecamp is a service of Endurance Net, http://www.endurance.net.